Oaxacan ChocolateAuthentic Mexican Chocolate Drink
INGREDIENTS: 4 cups milk, 1 disk Oaxacan Chocolate
- Scald the milk in a saucepan, be careful not to boil the milk.
- Add the chocolate to dissolve in the warmed milk.
- Place into the jar of a blender.
- Blend on low speed until the chocolate is broken up; add the chocolate milk mixture back into the saucepan with additional milk if needed.
- Warm until all the chocolate has dissolved in the saucepan.
You may desire the chocolate with more or less milk.
Oaxacan Chocolate - Authentic Mexican Chocolate Drink 8 oz. (227 g) for $7.00
Oaxacan Chocolate - Authentic Mexican Chocolate Drink Unsweetened 8 oz. (227 g) for $13.00